Thursday, 28 September 2017

GB Machins Website Closes Down


It is with regret that I am cosing down my web site GB Machins. Over the past months I have had many headaches trying to rectify problems with the site and no end of trouble with the server.


Above is one of the banners designed for the old web site


So much  time has been dedicated to this site in the past, but unfortunately I no longer have this time to keep up with the changes needed to update the pages. Add the server problems to the equation and I do feel it is time to let the site die. If you have a link to the website please delete it when you have time.

It is not the end of the world though, so do not to worry.

We still have this Machin Mania blog which has been on line now for over 10 years. It has tons of Machin related information in the archives and will continue to run with all the news of future issues for a long time to come.

I must admit it is much easier to control and add new content via a blog. I also have the help of Larry Rosenblum who writes some great stuff.

Once again for those regular visitors to the old site, I say sorry. Please do continue to visit here, read up on our latest musings and leave your comments as usual.

Many Thanks Roy.....

No comments: