Search This Blog

Saturday 27 September 2008

An Answer To My Poser & Results of The Poll

Thank you to all the people who took the time to answer our Poll.

According to the results of our Poll, 38% (19) of readers read this blog everyday, and 28% (14) visit at least once a week. Five people replied now and again and three just once a month. (8%) stated it was there first visit. As we try to post several times a week I do hope that you ALL now visit more often.

Considering these results I was a bit surprised that the feed back for an answer to my question was zero. We received no replies or should I re- phrase that to, no answers from anyone. Was It that difficult? Perhaps I should have offered a prize after all.



Time to put you out of your misery.

If you have these stamps above in your collections, then you have some great rarities to treasure. They all have an extra perforation hole. You will notice that the ellipses are set three perforations up from the bottom on these stamps. What a shame they are only Royal Mail publicty pictures!

(Left) The ellipses are only set 2 perforations up from the bottom on the genuine articles.

Still to come.

Larry has sent me extensive details of a new Machin , or new Machins which are set to arrive on 8th October.

Watch this space!

No comments: