Search This Blog

Sunday 18 March 2007

GB Commemorative Year Packs

Last week whilst packing and sorting through some stamps I came across several GB Year Packs. These are illustrated presentation packs that are issued each year by the Royal Mail, they contain every set of Special Issue stamps released though out that year.

On checking the catalogue value I was very surprised to see they are going up in value and some are becoming hard to acquire.



As I am having a clear out due to my relocation and my main interest is now Machins I have listed them on eBay with a start price at one third cat. The finish date is 25th March, which is next Sunday.

If you Fancy a dabble at them, there are about 10 packs listed along with some great Machin bargains. Postage for combined or extra wins will however be implemented but this will only be added for the extra weight should more than item be won.
These packs look to be a good investment for the future so if you can afford to tuck them away for another couple of years they should continue to rise in value at a nice steady pace.

The URL for my listing is http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZgbmachins

Please take a look

No comments: