Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 January 2011

The Portable Deegam


How would you like to take the Complete Deegam Machin Handbook with you to a show or club meeting? With the deluge of eReaders and tablets now hitting the market, you can.

Nearly all of these portable devices can display PDF files, which is the format of the Deegam. So you simply load the Deegam on the device, and you are ready to go.

Well, perhaps not so simply. The links that allow you to go easily from one part of the Handbook to another do not work on these devices, so you have to know your way around the file structure a little bit. Still, the file names are pretty simple, so it won't take long to master it.

You can, of course, also load the Deegam reports on the devices.

Santa was good to us this year in the electronic gadget department. He brought me the new Barnes and Noble NOOKcolor (shown above), and my daughter got an Amazon Kindle (shown here).


(With some help from my employer, Santa brought me an iPad, which I in turn gave to my wife. However, she frowns on me playing with her stuff, so there's no photo.)

So hie thee to thy nearest eRetailer (or thy nearest web site) and bring thy Deegam wherever you go.

--Larry

By the way, the Connoisseur Catalogue is also in PDF format. You can take them both with you!

No comments: