Search This Blog

Monday 28 November 2011

Isle Of Man First Day Covers

Whist browsing a well known auction site I spotted these covers which took my fancy. Although I do not make a habit of buying covers I made a mental note to go back with the intention to place a cheeky bid on them. Unfortunately the seller will not deliver overseas so both he and I missed out this time.


Larry & I briefly wrote about Isle of Man stamps and the other regional Machins sometime back. Click here and here for the links.

1 comment:

Ian - Norvic said...

If you ever have trouble with short-sighted sellers who won't deliver outside the UK, they can send them to me, and I will forward. I've done this for a number of my customers, especially as I usually include their purchases with other items I have for them.