Search This Blog

Saturday 15 April 2017

Latest Stats


If you are a regular visitor you may have noticed a slight change to the header of the blog. As it is almost the 50th anniversary of our our favorite Icon i have reflected this in the design.

It is also 10 years since we started this blog so I have updated the header and text to reflect this.

Whilst I was in the settings mode I decided to have a look at some of the stats available to me. As the Machin is British I was bemused  to find that most of our readers come from the USA.

Many thanks to our American friends for your interest and also all our other readers where ever you are in the world. Have a nice Easter holiday.

Here is the lowdown on the the latest trending

United States
1897
United Kingdom
1445
Germany
  135
Netherlands
   32
France
   31
Ukraine
   18
Australia                                                         
   17
Canada  
   15
China
   15
Finland
    6







Page views to date 
  Page views yesterday
419
  Page views last month
11,670
  Page views all time history
627,956

I would also once again say thank you to Larry for his valuable input and all the regular readers who visit and leave their comments.

I have also added a couple of links to sites of interest. If you have time please check them out.

Thanks once again.
Happy anniversary......Roy

No comments: