Search This Blog

Sunday 8 August 2021

Cylinder Singles and blocks of six

 

I was recently in a conversation with a collector who was interested obtaining cylinder singles. As it stood I only had a few which were unfortunatly not quite what he was looking for. I suggested that he might pick up a selection of cheap cylinder blocks 2 x 3 of  which there are plenty. He could take the single or pair for his collection and use the remainder for either trade or postage.

I was then asked if I would post a selection of cheaper blocks (£1. 00 - £2.99) on my eBay site. As it happens I recently acquired about 100 early Harrison blocks of which most I already have in my own collection.

These blocks are mostly from 1971 -1976 and have a good variety of papers, perforation types, gums and phosphors. They are also in very good condition, no teared margins or creases and all have full gum.

I have scanned a couple of pages (below) to give you an idea of the quality. This mini collection is now in the process of being broken up and listed as single blocks of 6. Many have already been listed. The whole collection and a few others that I have spare will eventually be listed for sale.

Take a look at my eBay sales GBMachins see if there is anything you like. As I have already said you will not get better quality than this. I combine postage for multiple wins.





This is just a small selection, Click on an image to enlarge. I hope you like them. Many more will be added on the site over the next few days. 


No comments: