Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Let me start this page with a great big thank you to Larry for (once again) keeping the news flowing during the last few months. For those people that may be interested I am back at my desk for a few weeks, and will be returning to the UK on 10th January 2011 for another (hopefully) short stay and the completion of my hospital treatment.

Maybe if all goes to plan (touch wood) I will be around later in the new year to share some Machin news on a regular basis. And believe me although I am not permitted to disclose at this time there is plenty of Machin news in the pipeline.

One piece of news I can share at this time is - A second Machin / retail booklet is planned for 24 February 2011 entitled the British Heart Foundation.

It will contain 2 x 1st class British Heart Foundation special issues and 4 x 1st class gold security Machin definitives. They will be printed by Walsall Security Printers in gravure on self-adhesive paper.

STAY TUNED

No comments: