Search This Blog

Monday 16 December 2013

Christmas Greetings


Once again the Christmas holiday is almost upon us and I am once again reverting to a bit of nostalgia to finish off the year. 




Long gone are the days when I used to nip off to the Post Office looking  forward to a mixed Christmas booklet crammed with lots of festive Machins. Oh I do wish Royal Mail would bring them back!!

  Do you remember the stamps (2B) top row and (CB) bottom row which had short phosphor bars both top and bottom.?  





Th
ese booklets are over 35 year old now and I still have them sitting pride of place in my personal collection. My I am now really showing my age. 


So without more of a ado all that is left for us to say once again, is thank you all for taking the time out to visit these pages, leave comments and send your contributions by e-mail. Please keep them coming in 2014. May you all have a wonderful yuletide holiday and a prosperous, peaceful new year

Roy & Larry

No comments: