Search This Blog

Thursday 13 February 2014

A Short History Of Machins


It has been a few days since I was online in my blogging capacity, in honest truth I have been having a small clear out and I have been very busy selling a few bits and pieces. What with scanning stamps describing stamps, packing and posting stamps that have been won, not to mention re listing unsold items and leaving feedback  I have had a semi part time job.

Time for a short rest I think! What better way to have a rest than to do a bit of searching online.

Left is a pic of the front cover of the Buckingham Palace Prestige Stamp Book. Nice!!!

Whist online yesterday I came upon a page written by a chap called Rob Stebbings who is describing
a short version of the History of the Machin.

Here is a link I hope you find it interesting.


No comments: