Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 October 2008


A few months back we discussed professor John Hedgecoe and his involvement in the Machin design. Larry also wrote something as a follow up to this initial story.

Today I have been sent a photo from Dave Feeney which he insists is the Hedgecoe portrait, but he has been informed by another that it was taken by Lord Snowdon.
In order to get to the bottom of this I have been surfing the web in order to find some more evidence and have come across a silhouette which is accredited to Hedgecoe.


I have studied both and they seem to be one of the same so I have come to a conclusion that Dave's photo is the actual Hedgecoe genuine article.
Do you have an opinion, if so reply to this post or email me at gbmachins@lineone.net
Here is a link to the page that shows the silhouette.

No comments: