Search This Blog

Thursday 6 June 2013

Old Spot Pig Booklets

This has now been updated to show the corrected rates at the end of the post

This offer is just for readers of this blog

 I have just acquired a few copies of 

SG FB23 & 23B (50p) GLOUCESTER OLD SPOT PIG DECIMAL FOLDED MACHINE BOOKLETS


Incorrect rates and corrected rates

If you would like one of each, ( Incorrect rates and corrected rates) with a Gibbons catalogue value in the region of £21.50 the pair. Please email me, at GBMACHINS@LINEONE.NET .

The first few people who request these (while stock lasts) will be sent a reply email with my Paypal details in order to complete the transaction.  


Perforations on this type of booklet are always trimmed to a certain degree, these panes are what I will describe as average and slightly less than average hence the selling price of only £4.95 the pair / postage & packing worldwide is FREE . 

A CHEAP AND CHEERFUL METHOD OF ADDING THESE SORT AFTER BOOKLETS TO YOUR COLLECTION. 

Good Luck



I was asked to define the meaning of incorrect and corrected rates so here is the image of both. The booklet was originaly issued with the wrong rates on the inside cover. 


150 gr 30p and 200gr 37p. (top).

This was later corrected and re released with the corrected rates of 


150gr 29p and  200gr 36p (bottom)


1 comment:

Rick in Utah said...

Roy,

I received my Pig booklets late last week and they are very nice. My thanks to you for making this offer and providing me with an affordable way to expand my Machin collection with an unusual item.

All the best to you, enjoy your holiday, and I always look forward to your postings.

Regards,
Rick
Utah, USA