Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 July 2018

Hampton Court Customised Booklet



Get ready for another customised booklet, due for release on 31 st July. This is the date we welcome the Hampton Court self adhesive booklet 6 x 1st class. As usual it contains 4 x Machins and 2 x special issues. The Machins will have the same code as the previous customised booklets that have so far been released in 2018.

The 2 x special issues will be 1st class (Kings Great Bed Chamber) and (The Great Hall).

Congratulations must to The England World Cup team and squad for reaching the last eight in the competition. Now let us take care of Sweden and progress to the semi finals. At least I have until Saturday to allow my nails to grow again, by the end of the last game I was drained as if I were actually playing.

You never can say never, but if we were to actually win this cup another customised booklet could also make a special appearance. COME ON U LADS, weare all behind you!!!! 

3 comments:

Ian - Norvic said...

There will be another one for World War I (1918) as well.

NBLondon said...

"You never can say never, but if we were to actually win this cup another customised booklet could also make a special appearance" I'd expect a Minisheet - as for Rugby World Cup 2003; Ashes 2005; Andy Murray Wimbledon Champion 2013

Roy said...

If it is a mini sheet I would settle for just the cup :-)