Search This Blog

Thursday 17 January 2019

Trending On eBay


Now that the Christmas and New Year period is over on line stamp auction sites that list and sell stamps are starting to get traffic and a few bids once again.

This month eBay are allowing members to list 100 lots free of charge. This being the case I have taken advantage and re listed a few lots that did not sell last year. Of the fifty or so listings that I have placed I have received nine bids on 5 items to date, an increase of 15%  compared to my previous attempts in December to sell  my unwanted and duplicate materiel.

Regarding Machin material I have listed a few nice items and a couple of oddities.

One in particular that I am going to plug and share with you is FH23 this is one in the series of the Punch booklets. . Of interest this is the second printing with corrected rates. A unusual and interesting item as it  has high translucent paper showing quite clearly the design from the reverse through the gum layer. More images of this item can be seen on the eBay site.




The bottom image shows the reprinted detail with corrected rates first class and 2nd class. If you fancy a punt on this starting at just £1.95 click on the link above.

Now for my next plug! Whilst on site have a look at my other items, you may find something else that could fit into your collections. Most of my material for sale has a realistic start price.

No comments: