Search This Blog

Sunday 10 May 2020

We Have A Winner


Congratulations go to David who is the winner of our Create a Caption Competition. See the previous post and comments.

No! I said "a 1/2p stamp" not 1/2 a stamp!

David you have won yourself  this error booklet which is miscut. As you can see the pane has been miscut due to the fact that it shows a cut line top centre. The 6p stamp is misplaced to the right of the pane.

This is a nice copy of the error it has perf E, with imprint setting 2, setting 2. Your prize has good to average perforations.

For those of you that are wandering about imprint 2 and setting 2. I blogged about them back in January 2012.  You really should read some of the previous posts if you have not so already. After all it only takes time and we have a lot of that during this lock in, isolate campaign.

1 comment:

David said...

I'd just like to thank everyone involved in helping me win this prize! My thanks go out to my Mother & Father for conceiving me and I can now celebrate one of the biggest days in my life!!! What a fantastic prize and I all those who lost can still feel a bit of my joy at winning!

Roy - received and with thanks! ;-)