Search This Blog

Friday 15 January 2010

Booklet Classic Album Cover & A Bit of Snow

I think you may enjoy this, Just for fun, I had a play about today. My daughter emailed complaining about the snow and cold British weather.

She found this image (above left) on the web and sent it to me as a joke. "Thought you might like some cheap snow". I could not resist sending her one back, see the bottom of this post.

In the mean time here is the cover of the latest Prestige Booklet, Classic Album Covers. First issued 7 Jan 2010. the panes which we reported on earlier are printed by Cartor Security Printing in Lithography. The booklet sold at £8.06.


Scroll down to see my own Machin Overprint


Well it was a shame to see all that snow go to waste. Neat eh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One question. Where do you get yellow snow???? :-)