Search This Blog

Monday 28 October 2013

Adding To Larrys Post


Thanks Larry, this is a brilliant piece of art work and cheap to boot. I like it so much that I have posted a picture of the back cover. Which I personally think deserves to grace these pages.


Each of the stamps depicted are shown on the inside pages (one for each month). I think this will a great seller and a must for every Machin collector to tuck away.

I am at the moment back in Spain, but have to return to the UK on November 5th for a while. On my next return to Spain (no firm date) I will endeavor to post more often. I will be offering some fantastic gifts in the form of buy one get one free. Well they tell me "there is no such thing as a free lunch!"

These are mainly a bunch of Machin counter and vending booklets (cylinder and plain) that I accumulated in a job lot on my last trip.

There will be something for everyone at a nice price, one or two per day will be offered until they have all gone. They will be offered on a  first come first served basis. There are a lot of them so everyone who wants some should be able to get in on the act.

Do not forget to visit in the near future for more information.

Roy

No comments: