Search This Blog

Saturday 11 January 2014

Mixed Machins


These have now gone. Congratulations go to Matt, who was the first to email me.

Today I was going through a few boxes of stuff and discovered a few fine used Machins. As you can see from the pictures they are nothing special but they do hold a certain catalogue value. Rather than just dump them or put them on eBay for a quid or two I thought someone who reads these pages and collects fine used might like them to sort through..

Some of them are straight edge side, top, or bottom, some are regional s, a few are anniversary stamps and some are just a mixture of odds and sods.

The first person to contact me can have them FREE OF CHARGE.

All I ask is that you pay the postage and packing which is £1.20 to Europe or £1.55 to the rest of the world.

Contact me at gbmachins@lineone.net

No comments: