Search This Blog

Monday 28 April 2014

Update On My Whereabouts


Before I go any further I would like to thank the people who contacted me asking why I had not been updating the bog lately, and inquiring about my health. I am happy to say that I am fine thank you, It is very nice of you to care.

The truth is my wife is not so good these days so I have been a little busy in the good husband department taking care of her needs and keeping house.

Mick also wrote to me asking when is the next custom booklet of 6 x 1st class is due? Well Mick as far as I know there will not be another until sometime in July. I think the date is the17th. The title of the booklet will be Sport For All and will issued in line with the Commonwealth Games special issues. The games are to be held in Glasgow.

Other news!

I have been reading the Norvic blog and was shocked to see that there have been another bout of Machin forgeries going around, they are similar to the stamps from booklets of 12. Coded  M13L   MTIL

Read about them here

No comments: