Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 February 2015

INDEX TO PREVIOUS POSTS


Jamie wrote to me earlier asking how could he access previous posts without scrolling through every post that has been written in the past eight years.

Well Jamie this is not difficult.

At the top of the blog page you will find a search bar. Type in what it is you are looking for and click on the magnifying glass. This will give you a list of results.

I find by typing the word INDEX this brings up some really great results as there are four index pages in place at the moment 0 - 200, 201 - 300, 301 - 400 and 401  - 500. I am afraid this is where the index pages finish as I have never found the time to add to it, hopefully one day I may find some time to expand on this, up to today we have over 830 pages.

THANKS FOR YOUR EMAIL


No comments: