Search This Blog

Thursday 22 October 2009

Off Line For A Few Weeks

I haste, I forgot to inform you that I will not be posting here for a few weeks, this is due to the fact I will be away on business in the UK. I am there now at this minute using my daughters computer to write this post.

I expect to be away 4 - 6 weeks and will let you know when I return. I am not moaning, but the climate is just as I remember, cold , windy and at this time it is also raining. Not what I am used to after slumming it on the Costa Blanca for the last two years or so :-)

Anyway, hopefully Larry, Allan or one of our other guest writers will(if they can find the time) add a few comments to keep you amused whilst I am away.

In the meantime, ENJOY YOUR STAMPS

...........Roy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As it happens, I am in Italy on business and will not be able to post for a couple of weeks.

--Larry