Search This Blog

Friday 20 April 2012

Inexpensive error

I do not normally advertise other peoples stamps for sale, but I came across this on Roger Wests website. Roger is fellow director of The Internet Philatelic Dealers Association.

I thought to myself as this is a Machin site someone who reads these pages may like it for their collection. It is up for sale at what I consider to be a modest price of £7.50.

It is described as "Great Britain 1971-91 QEII Machin 3p bright magenta block of 10 with blind perforation on every horizontal row (broken perf pin), superb unmounted mint and an inexpensive error."

Postage and packing UK, 90p, overseas £2.00
Recent News:  To finish off today, Ian Billings reports another new find which is a reprint of the Ruby £1.00 from counter sheets this has a code of 2012




No comments: